Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy is just an excuse.

But seriously, I have been crazy busy at work and at home. Hopefully next week I'll have some good stories about it all.

This weekend I'll be going to my cousin's bachelorette party. We're going to strippercise. All of the females in my family. Sexy Dancing. Awesome.


While I was typing this the CEO of our company came in, looked me in the eye, took my Rubix cube off my desk, and walked away. WTH?!?


Seriously people I can't make this shit up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go strippercising with you. That would be awesome funtimes.

CEO man better not mess up that Rubik's Cube, for real.

Callie said...

He actually brought it back fully completed. He apparently took it home to fix a couple of the sides. He's as OCD as I am except he was actually able to fix it. Now I know who to go to when someone messes it up again.

I wish you could have gone with me too! We had so much fun and with you there it would have been a total blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank goodness! I was worried he was going to bring it back with stickers missing and the whole thing a mess.

I'm glad you had fun! We should totally do that next time we meet up. (I say that now, but if it comes down to it I know I'll really be too shy to do anything of the sort.)

Post a Comment