Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who ARE You?

I was chatting (and by chatting I mean typing) with some friends a bit ago and the subject of personality tests came up, specifically the Myers-Briggs test. It seemed that most people who have taken the test agree with it. Not just my online besties, but also most of my co-workers.

I guess a few years ago the Company had them all take these tests to expand their minds or some other weird corporate brainwashing thing. Anyway, most of them still remember the tests and what their results wound out being.

It's kinda cool, I ended up being an ISFJ.

If you want to take the test yourself: Humanmetrics.

I suppose that's all for now.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Sadako said...

Thanks for the link! Love those kinds of tests.

Callie said...

Let me know what you got! I'm super nosy like that.

Post a Comment