Friday, June 19, 2009

Ugly Feet

I have ugly feet. Well, my feet themselves aren't ugly. But the things they do are. They shed a ridiculous amount of skin at all times of the year. They refuse to become smooth and callus-less. They get blisters from my shoes constantly. My toes grow dark black hair. I'll also admit to trimming my toenails down much farther than they should be just because I can.

Honestly, can feet get any more disgusting than that? People wonder why I always wear socks . . .

3 comments:

Sadako said...

Aww, I bet they're not that bad. Feet pics?

Sadako said...

And I did not mean that in a creepy way, just that like, I obsess over every part of my body in that fashion but apparently it's never as bad as I think.

Callie said...

Sure Sadako, I bet you're a creepy pedo-file, get it? Get it?

Yeah, okay, I know. I'll go stand in a corner until I come up with better jokes.

And yes, they're terrible. I'm super embarrassed by them.

Post a Comment