Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Picture Whore

I hate having my picture taken. I really, really hate it. I'm a chubby girl, I don't like seeing my double chin in pictures and my hair always look strangely flat. So I avoid them whenever possible.

However, when it comes to pointing a camera at myself and taking MySpace style pictures, I'm all up in that shiz. That picture in my logo - that's a picture of me taking a picture of me through the rearview mirror of my car. I've got pictures of me in my bathroom, in my hallway, on the couch, at the computer. Everywhere.

I take damn good pictures of myself too. You'd think with all of my practice, use of angles, and just knowledge of my body, that I'd be able to at least look like a normal human being in pictures.

Sadly that's just not the case:



See what I mean?

What kind of picture whore can't take a good picture?

2 comments:

Sadako said...

You look really cute! I like the way I look IRL but for some reason, I think I suck at being photogenic. Pics of me are the worst.

Callie said...

Well thanks! I promise there are much worse pictures out there of me, I just can't bring myself to post them. *shakes head sadly*

Post a Comment