Thursday, October 15, 2009

French Maids and Why I Need One

1. Because they're awesome.
2. Because I wouldn't have to clean my house any more.
3. Because I like their nifty outfits, especially their frilly hats.
4. They have to have a good sense of humor, who else would wear that get-up and still be smiling 5 hours later.
5. They have nice accents.
6. They might know some french men.
7. Do they do windows? If they do windows I definitely need one.
8. They're sex on toast.
9. I like toast.
10. I also like pie.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

If you find one, let me know. I'm much too lazy to clean well.

Anonymous said...

I'd also like one. Sign me up!

Except.. I don't like pie.

Callie said...

I'll work on this for all of us.

*makes note that Sarah does not like pie*

Even pecan pie? That's the best pie in the world?!

Shannon said...

I'm also not a huge fan of pie, but I love some cherry pie with vanilla ice cream. Orgasmic combo there.

Anonymous said...

I like french apple pie, freshly baked. I can also handle chocolate or banana cream pies. Pecan is my LEAST favorite. I don't know why I'm so anti-pie but I'd just much rather have cake!

Sadako said...

I used to have a French maid costume. And I majored in French. And I'm pretty sexy. Will I do? :D

Callie said...

Sadako - the answer is yes, yes, yes, yes!

Post a Comment