Monday, August 24, 2009

I met Abe Lincoln . . .

and my camera died before I could get a picture with him.

I'm obsessed with Abe, I love him. No seriously, it's a sickness. I'm crazy about him. I read books about him, watch any movies, tv shows, or YouTube videos that so much as mention him.

I think he's the hottest thing ever. I want his babies. If only he weren't dead. I'm sure he would have chosen me over that royal bitch he married.

In college there was a very tall boy that I had a few Communications classes with and he looked enough like Abra-hankin' Lankin' for me to develop a severe and embarrassing crush. I would talk about him to my roommate constantly, how dreamy he was, how I'd stare at the back of his head during Mass Media classes, anxiously await our public speaking days to hear his voice.

I didn't care about him as person. I had absolutely no interest in getting to know him. I just liked to stare. It's really a good thing too, 'cause he was terminally stupid.

I am 110% positive that my real Abe was the smartest, most amazing man in the entire world. Oh Abe, how I wish my camera would have held on for just a few more minutes. All I got was this picture of my soul mate playing Bago:



*drool*

3 comments:

Sadako said...

That's so cool! And I feel the Abe love--I mean, I'm not into presidents in general myself but I know lots of ppl who adore Abe and feel he's a personal role model. Even Bill Henrickson on Big Love!

Sarah said...

You are amazing lol. <3

Callie said...

@ Sadako - I've also got the hots for Andrew Jackson. Power is hawt. LOL

@ Sarah, I know. It's a real problem being this awesome all the time.

Post a Comment